This house is situated in rustic but near the pristine and serene waters of Barangay Udalo, Abra de Ilog, Occidental Mindoro, Philippines. Amazing blue ocean view and really very clean. It is right near the beach-location and accessible by the white beaches of Puerto Galera via a private “bangka”.
Video clip outside the house:
The neighborhood is a quiet beach area very natural with international and local middle-class neighbors, spread apart. There is a lot of open spaces between any houses or neighbors.
This area is expected to be discovered when road or highway from north is completed next year.
The house was constructed using good quality materials. It is in excellent and well maintained by a foreigner married to a Filipino.
Video clip inside the house:
Other Property Details
1. Floors: Ceramic tiles
2. Parking: House On Beach/Road is being developed, almost finished.
3. Age of the house: 10 Years
4. Reason for Selling: Expat moves about every so often in different countries because of business and house is hardly used but cleaned daily by a caretaker.
5. Goes with some furnishings
6. With potable water supply
8. With locally-sourced and solar-source electricity
9. Commercially zoned: Best use are a beach resort, restaurant, resto-bar
2 x queen size beds
1 x bedroom cabinet with glass doors
1 x wardrobe
1 x dining table with 4 chairs
1 x microwave oven
1 x gas oven
1 x terrace dining table with 6 chairs
1 x water tank and motor pump
1 x back-up electricity generator
1 x billiard table 9 feet X 4 feet